2013 Maryland Tournament Ice Hockey · Co-Ed Beginner - Advanced
- Team Fees
- Regular 80.0 per player
- Free Agent Fees
- Regular 100.0
The 2nd Annual Hockey Fights MS Maryland Tournament will take place June 7-9, 2013 in Abingdon, MD. Proceeds from this event will benefit The Johns Hopkins Multiple Sclerosis Center in Baltimore, MD. All games will be played at Ice World, conveniently located just off I-95 in historic Harford County, Maryland. The rink is located 15 minutes northeast of Baltimore, MD and an hour's drive from both Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia.
- Divisions: Men's (A, B, C) & Women's (C, D)
- Four (4) game guarantee on NHL size rinks
- Game schedules will be posted online approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the tournament.
- Players should be prepared to play their first game as early as 5:00pm on Friday. Teams will most likely play 1 game Friday, 2 games Saturday, and 1 game Sunday.
- Game results and standings will be posted online throughout the tournament and will also be Tweeted, so be sure to follow us on Twitter!
- Awards for 1st place teams in each division
- Raffle with great prizes
- Tournament merchandise, team and action photos available for purchase on-site.
*Player fee is non-refundable after registration is closed
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the tournament and can only play on one team.
- All players must register and pay online in order to participate. Unregistered players caught playing in the tournament will be ejected immediately and the game will result in a forfeit for the offending team.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players and 1 goalie to qualify and no more than 16 players per team. Players must bring both light and dark jerseys. Home team wears white, away team wears dark.
- No roster substitutions or last-minute add-ons.
- Players must sign the scoresheets located at the registration table before each game and should come prepared to present a valid photo ID.
- Players cannot play in more than one division
- All games will be played with (3) 12 minute stop time periods.
- USA Hockey Adult Rules will be observed with the following exceptions:
- Minor penalties will be 1:30, major penalties will be 3:00
- Any player receiving 4 minor penalties in one game will be ejected from the remainder of the game with no further suspension
- Fighting majors will result in immediate suspension from the tournament, no exceptions!
- Tournament Director reserves the right to change any tournament rule deemed necessary for equal play during the tournament.